What makes you sad about India? by Rohit Sawant
Answer by Rohit Sawant:
Regarding Demonetization drive from PM Modi:
I don't know why some Indians are so selfish.
Some Indians think only about their interests. They haven't given a single thought on how this Demonetization helps soldiers guarding our borders. Some people are thinking only about black money and they don't have any idea about fake currency notes coming from Pakistan ( ISI, D-Company of Dawood Ibrahim, Lashkar-e-taiba of Hafiz Saeed, Al-badr of Jasneil Rihal of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ) where a Rs 1000 fake note is made at Rs 29 and are sold in India through Hawala channels for Rs 350 with a profit of Rs 500–600 crore annually which are used to destabilize Indian Economy and also to fund terrorism in Kashmir and various parts of India.
Why some Indians standing in front of the banks for 3–4 hours are blaming PM Modi without thinking about fake currency ????
Don't know why some Indians can't stand for some 3–4 hours to get their own money and support the good cause….
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand in a ticket counter from previous night to watch Kabali or Bahubali, but some Indians can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of bank to get their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand for 3 hours and watch First Day First Show of Bahubali or Kabali, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand for hours in front of Shahrukh Khan's home on his birthday, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand in front of an MLA's house for hours to receive his black money and turn it into white by submitting Voter I'd for some Rs 300, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand for hours in front of a liquor shop, but they can't stand in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand for 3–4 hours in an concert, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can stand for hours to get a jio sim, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can spend their money and stand for hours for Roadies audition, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
- Some Indians can stand for 4 hours in front of TV shops to watch Sachin's 200, but they can't stand for 3–4 hours in front of a bank to collect their own money.
Even more worse is our Media and their questions which are rarely asked to any educated people.
One such instance:
Reporter: “What you feel about PM Modi ??? You are standing in front of bank for 4 hours on this hot day”
Auto Driver: “Modi is a haraami if he has a problem with black money holders he should ask them, why troubling us ? I am an auto driver standing from last 2 hours for cash exchange”
Reporter: “This is how people are suffering coz of PM Modi. Over to studio”
What I felt was, this auto driver didn't have knowledge about Modi's action on Fake currency and black money and he completely lacked information about this issue. Instead of standing near the bank he could have got 100’s notes if he had went to do his job (passenger pick-up) coz still the end date is Dec 31.
Believe me no Media person went to any jewellery shop where all the black money holders were buying gold to turn them into white.
Trust me no Media reported this
Media reported as if PM Modi took Demonetization issue to benefit his own interests.
I haven't seen any media reporting
- Indians are suffering because of Kabali or Bahubali movie release.
- Indians are suffering because of Shahrukh Khan's birthday.
- Indians are suffering because of Roadies audition.
- Indians are suffering because of Reliance Jio sim release.
- Indians suffering because of Sachin's 200.
- Indians suffering because of a concert.
Then why blame PM Modi for everything.
Media are busy reporting that 3+ lakh people unfollowed PM Modi in Twitter after surgical strikes on black money and fake currency.
After opening the link only we got to know that PM Modi got additional 4+ lakh followers in Twitter after surgical strikes on black money and fake currency.
I saw media houses reporting that someone died because the doctor refused to accept Rs 1000 notes,
but I never saw any media houses asking doctor the reason to leave the patient die.
“This is how our Media behaves”
This is how Singapore media states:
How our GREAT opposition parties are taking advantage:
And the real pic is
Advice: Educate the uneducated and also educate the educated who act like uneducated. When we have given other governments 50+ years to prove themselves then why are we judging PM Modi in just 2.5 years.
This is why India is STILL a DEVELOPING country.
Edit 1 – Many people in comment section wrote that the Demonetization drive was great but ground reality was pathetic.
To all those who think that it has turned pathetic, place yourself in PM Modi's position and think, if you could have implemented the Demonetization drive better than PM Modi perfect without a single fault next day with privacy as priority….
“Opposing anything is way more easier than coming up with a solution”
Even our Delhi CM can oppose/condemn. So rather than condemning/opposing if you have any solutions then please do share it.
For the people who feel the implementation was pathetic watch the video.
Thank youfor sharing this.
When you completely change all the furnitures in your home, guess you will take atleast a week to adjust.
But when the whole system got changed how can we expect it to be perfect next day. It will be good if we can show some patience for atleast 2 weeks.
How planned was this Demonetization drive:
A man has 5 crore of black money to turn it into white money
- He distributes 1 crore to 5 people ( 1 guy gets only 15 lakh, so total from 5 guys will be 75 lakhs as, if more than 2 lakh there will be 200% fine and tax deduction )…So not possible.
- He distributes 50 lakh to 10 people…So not possible.
- He distributes 25 lakh to 20 people…So not possible.
- He distributes 2.5 lakh to 200 people…So not possible.
- He distributes 2 lakh to 300 people…Now possible…..But the problem is from where he will get 300 people..
This is for Rs 5 crore.
Now think about the politicians who have 5 lakh+ crores black money.
Many people might think why Rs 2000 note in place of Rs 1000 ???? And ( May be ) hoax of Nano chips in Rs 2000 note purposefully created by government ???? Check the link below
But media and opposition parties are drawing conclusion that the drive has failed.
Government has earlier said that people may face some difficulty initially.
I remember a dialogue from the movie Rang de basanti
“Koi bhi desh perfect nahi hota hain,
usse perfect banana padta hain”
Some people just clapped but failed to follow it.
Everybody wants GREAT INDIA without any sacrifice of their time.
“BHAI SAB KUCH FREE MEIN NAHI MILEGA”
Edit 2 – Yes India is changing
Edit 3 – Thank you everyone for showing overwhelming response.
Guys before posting comments check comment section, you may get your answer.